I am an Amazon Affiliate and Safari Ltd Campaign Blogger. Read my disclosure policy for more information.
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
4 Year Old's Car Activity Bag
Our road trip is coming up soon, so I thought I'd give you a peak at all the fun things I've put together for my kids. First, the four year old girl (Dragonfly).
- clipboard with fuzzy pen attached ($ store)
- coloring book ($ store)
- Toy Story 3 Look and See book (thrift store)
- create a scene stickers ($ store)
- Toy Story Magnetic Game (DIY)
- play phone ($ store)
- pink play dough stress ball (DIY)
- necklace making kit (DIY)
- Leap Frog matching game (thrift store)
- Toy Story matching game (DIY)
- pink pouch for snacks (Wal-mart)
- colored pencils
I bought her a car activity tray (Amazon), which I think will be a helpful addition. I also have a stash for "hotel toys," a random bucket of toys that are always in the car, and a pile of glow sticks for night travel.
here). I printed them, cut them out, laminated them, and cut them out. Then, I stuck the characters to a magnetic sticker sheet (Wal-mart) and cut them out again. The background was printed from a Google search and modge podged to the tin. The black part is a magnetic sheet for additional storage.
here). I modge podged them onto 1.5" wood disks that I bought on Etsy. I also added velcro dots on the backside in the hopes that it would be more car friendly. As an added bonus, the velcro sticks so well that it gives everyone who plays the game extra fine motor skills practice.
I'll do the boys' travel bags another day.