I am an Amazon Affiliate and Safari Ltd Campaign Blogger. Read my disclosure policy for more information.
Saturday, March 26, 2016
R is for Resurrection (year 2, week 29)
You can read about what we did last year for Holy Week here.
This week, we didn't do anything. I looked into homeschool curriculum for next year (Dragonfly will be starting Kindergarten), and I talked to another homeschool mom about what works for her. I did a lot of research about homeschooling schedules and techniques. The kids played outside and continued learning how to ride their bikes (we bought a bike this week, too). We went to the park one time this week, and had a playdate a different day. It was a good week. To see what we could have been doing, check out my lists below:
- resurrection spelling words
- spring color gradient work
- resurrection opposites 3-part cards
- Easter preschool printable pack
- Easter blessings preschool printable pack
- preschool resurrection printables
- hummingbird counting cards
- resurrection eggs 3-part cards
- 40 days of Lent "Jesus Tree" Devotionals
- Messianic Passover lapbook
- Easter spelling words in cups
- Easter sensory bin
- resurrection sensory bin
- hands-on Holy Week
- resurrection rolls
- Holy Week prayer table
Follow In Our Pond's board "R is for Resurrection" on Pinterest.