While on our summer road trip, we had the chance to visit the Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman, Mt. This was a much anticipated trip, as the MOR has the largest collection of dinosaur fossils in the world! All three of my kids are very into dinosaurs this year, so this was a great spot for them.
We spent about an hour in the exhibit, but we didn't read anything. The average visit would seem to be 2-3 hours, I think.
Dinosaur Blog Posts:
- F is for Fossil homeschool theme
- T is for T-Rex homeschool theme unit
- measuring dino bones printable activity
- dinosaur skulls 3-part cards (Safari Toob)
- paleontologist anchor chart
- dinosaur themed road trip
- dinosaur small world in an altoid tin