5 more Mondays until Christmas!
I got the idea for the elf-sized movie night from My Froggy Stuff. They have a great tutorial on how to make a TV and accessories on their blog. There blog inspired me to put together a whole pile of Christmas movie "screens," mini DVD cases, remotes, and DVDs.
I chose some of our favorite movies for the printable: Miracle on 34st Street (the 1947 version), How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon), Elf, The Santa Clause, The Grinch, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Jingle All the Way, and Home Alone.
To complete the miniature Christmas movie night, you may want to add a microwave popcorn box, packages of candy, or a take out container. If you enjoy making things with polymer clay, then you'll want to check out the neat tutorial for theater snacks from Toni Ellison.
If the Elf isn't your thing, you could use these printables to host a barbie or stuffed animal movie night or to announce a "family date night" to your kids.
- The Grinch: party, punch
- Elf: costume, printables, spaghetti
- A Charlie Brown Christmas: doctor booth
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas: caught
- A Christmas Story: pole, costume
- Frozen: frozen, snowman, snowgies
- The Nativity Story: Bible, nativity set
- Polar Express: conductor, train
- A Christmas Carol: bed
- Frosty the Snowman: melted, sweater, donuts
-Despicable Me: minions
- Toy Story: Woody, Buzz, Slinky
- Star Wars: Darth Vader, robe, spaceships, snowflakes
Pin it for later!