"He's a tramp, but I love him."
Last year, we did the Lady and the Tramp family date night for Valentine's Day, but I lamely didn't have the movie for us to watch. Yesterday, I ordered the DVD off of Ebay, so we'll be ready for this year. I am the only one in my family who has seen it, so I'm excited to hear what the rest of the family thinks of it.
There's still lots of time to put together this Italian dog-themed movie night. It can be as simple or as elaborate as you chose. And, of course, it doesn't have to be just a "family" date night, the movie and ideas will work for a regular date as well. So, pick up a box of graham dog bones and settle in for this classic Disney flick.
- Lady and the Tramp (Ebay)
- printable chalkboard signs (In Our Pond)
- red and white checked table cloth (Amazon)
- candles in wine bottles (Pinterest)
- coloring pages (Coloring Book)
- felt dog ears (Project Caitlins Life)
- official Tony's restaurant menu (Dad's Guide to WDW)
- how an accordion is made (Youtube)
- dog bone shaped food (Pinterest)
- printable Disney L&T valentine's cards (Family Disney)
- spaghetti with meatballs
- dog bone graham crackers
- grape juice/wine